Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GSXR k6 underseat exhaust

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by dippy9, Mar 30, 2006.

1. 4MB+ photo's ehhh, i think you need a little program from here http://www.irfanview.com/ cut your photos down maybe 97% :wink:
  2. i dont mind the first one it looks nice and different
    wonder if i can do that with mine??
  3. yeah was thinking about that as well
    i have seen systems like that but never really looked into it
    after seeing this one i like it and then thought of it lol
  4. narh dude
    i have a yoshi muffler slip on
    and its sounds great but sometime i think what my bike would look roughly with a undertail muffler..
    ive seen people do the muffler just roughly exiting out of the belly pan
    so really u dont see the muffler at all ..
  5. I like the idea of the motogp style exhaust or the new stubby ones that is all the rage, but didnt want to modify the bike or get new headers.

These exhaust are just slip ons from a company in the states. Might have to catch up for friday coffee so you can all see it in person.
  6. I like the third one but it lost the foot pegs for the pillion.
  7. That one looks like an Aprilia RS250 on 'roids. I mean seriously... under-over single sided pipes may do it for some, but dang that's ugly.

The first set looks exactly like the ones Lotus_7 has on his K6 GSXR1k. Whilst i'm not a fan of the trailer-camper brake light stuck on the bottom... the rest of the kit looks very schmick! If there was a single vertical strip of LED's hidden between the two pipes - now THAT would be the dogs danglies!
  8. Re: gentlemen...no more words, just admire this

Looks HAWT!

9. That last Yoshi system but in a ceramic coated black would be the one i had to pick from all of them.