Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GSXR 750 2006 indicator issue

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Nazeriss, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Just bought this bike off someone who had it as a track bike and I've been returning it to stock for the road. Everything is there and working except the indicators?!? I've checked the fuse, the bulbs, re checked the wiring and with my test light have worked out there is no power to the switch block. I've replaced the switch block didn't help i've also replaced the relay which didnt help either. So i'm losing power somewhere between the fuse (which has power) and the switch block I've tried tracing the wiring but with no luck ... any help appreciated

2. I guess you don't have a wiring diagram. If you have the owners manual there is one usually in the back of that. I would guess the flasher can which is usually upstream of the switch block I think. No familiar with the GSXR wiring sorry that's all I can offer :)

Good Luck.
  3. yeah got a wiring diagram ... not helping me though I'm thinking the guys who turned it into a track bike have taped a plug up somewhere or removed a pin froma plug to prevent the indicators working or flashing on the dash but I cant find where and i spoke to them and they dont think so.. sigh
  4. Perhaps there is no flasher canm track bikes tend to remove everything they don't need? Check your wiring diagram to see if the fk\lasher can is upstream of the switch block. It usually is.