Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GSX750F

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by robo, Sep 13, 2004.

1. im looking at buying a 92 suzuki GSX750F with 30,000 ks on it just wondering if theres any thing i should look out for on this model. thanks

2. Sounds like very low k's for a bike like that is that genuine? btw welcome to the forum!

3. Welcome to the forum!

First a qualifier - I have never owned a gsx750f, however when I was looking for a new bike that was one of the main ones I was looking at (both the older and newer models). Everything that I read about them essentially said "won't knock your socks off, but you will never complain". In other words the performance is sports-touring good, and the bike is reliable.

As Bond Girl said - if the k's are genuine it sounds like a good bike!

(a review of the newer model - pretty much the same as what I read on the older ones: http://bikepoint.ninemsn.com.au/por...760/BikeArticleID__118798/DesktopDefault.aspx

4. thanks for the link to tho web site. i bought the bike for $4000 with new tyres & yoshi pipe & extractors! i love it thanks

5. Congrats on the new toy! Stay upright!

6. Congrats on the purchase!

7. nice one