Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GSX750F - my upgrade

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by vossy53, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Hi members.. Well I finally bit the bullet so to speak... What finally made me decide is not only did I want to be seen BUT also heard,. (I need all the help I can get). I replaced the stock air filter with a 'DNA' kit, re-jetted the carburetors and replaced the mother can with a 'IXIL' Xtrem sports muffler from Screaming Demons Pty/Ltd (W.A)... running on RON 95 the bike went on the Dynojet for its final tuning, was measured to 200km/h in 5th gear and the reading showed 87.23 hp at the wheel. Love new the sound and the extra performance. Previously with the stock air filter the sound dissipated after 4000 rpm but with the new performance filter the exhaust note booms right across the rev range.
    I know there are some of you that might think that I should have bought a GSX750R but i love the touring comfort of the 'F'.. Its also nice to have that extra little bling.. Regards

2. The only appointment is that I would have liked to know the Dynojet HP before the added performance parts...

3. Assuming the GSXF still has the old oil-cooled lump, oil-cooled GSXR cams should go straight in if you fancy an Ebay hunt and another rejet.

4. Wouldn't know Pat... Built Nov 05