Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GSX-R 750 waiting list in Oz?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by TheSalamander, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Well I will be popping down to Action motorcycles in Sydney tomorrow to see about the new GSX-R750. Does anyone know what the waiting list is like in Oz? I know in the UK they are difficult to find.

Also, anyone know when the 07 model bikes become available in Oz?

2. No idea, but i cant wait to see them in the flesh!
  3. The 600 and 750 are nice looking bikes. IMO
  4. If there is a list ... sign up.
    I'm lovin my 750 :grin:

Otherwise the K6s seem to be going at a discount... I picked up mine around 16k onroad last week.

Not sure how much of a change there is for the K7 anyway.
  5. I think there is a bit of a wait, depending on the colour you want.

I had to wait for a week because mine was sent from Perth. Apparently it was the only one available.

And I'm with jitboy... I love my 750! :grin:
  6. There is no waiting list on the current model GSXR750. At least not in Melbourne.

Pretty sure the only change for '07 is colours.
  7. Action didn't have any 06 750s in, however 07 ones are hopefully going to be available in a couple of weeks..

Will let you know if I hear any more

8. Too bad you aren't in Vic! Would love to go for a ride with you :) When I heal up I'm making sure of road tripping to Sydney to han gout with flashfire so hope we can catch up then :)