Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GSF250/400 Bandit cross reference?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by MV, May 7, 2009.

1. Hi all, need to get hold of a cross reference between the GSF250 & 400 (if such a thing exists), I am turning up absolutely nothing on the 250, not even a service manual.
    I have been told that many parts are common, but a definitive reference would be invaluable!

Sources for parts for the 250 would really help also, main sticking point at the moment is finding a carby kit for it.

It's for a mates bike, he wants to keep it for a while, so it needs some work.

2. Thanks mate, great work!

We're off to vic wreckers on the weekend to check out some s/h carbys, have to see what else they've got.

How's the new bike going by the way? You haven't got the old one stashed in the shed I can raid for parts do you ?

3. Sorry bud, the insurance co. took it away. I wanted some stuff off it but couldn't, doh!