Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gs500 windscreen

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Mikey213, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I've been looking on ebay.. and all i have seen is some Chinese thing.. i couldn't find anything on the suzuki website.. just wondering if anyone knows where i could purchase one here in Australia, i saw a picture of someone elses GS on here with one..

cheers.

2. Zero Gravity Double Bubble is the popular screen for the GS500. I had one on mine. They look good in dark smoke and are taller than the original screen. I'll post a pic from the pc later.

They ship from the USA no dramas.

3. They only have one for the Gs500 with fairings.. mines the one without fairings.. would it fit the same?

4. The GSTwins forum seems to be down at the moment, there's plenty of information on their about aftermarket screens and general mods to the headlight incorporating different screens.

In the mean time you could get some pricing and what not from the backup GS500E/F wiki here (not sure when the Wiki on the backup site was last updated though).

• Like Like x 1