Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by vic, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Folks,

I am looking at buying a couple of these suits in about a month or so (just in time for the icicle ride)

They are not sold in Australia. The Americans and the Europeans swear by these suits and I reckon they are the business too.

Is there any interest in a group buy?

They are USD$450 each postage will have to be calculated once we know the number of suits to be ordered.

Please don't bore me with why xx rain suit is better and cheaper, that is not the purpose of this post.

If you want one, let me know, if not click on your browsers back button.

From an email sent to me.

As for sizing, if you give us your height, weight, chest and waist, we can
    usually get the size right the first time.
  2. I'll get back to you in 4 weeks.

Need a bike first. ;)
  3. Looks good Vic, with the recent crappy weather I think you're on to something.
    Can you find out how small or large is the bundle when rolled up? The main reason I'm using what I'm using now is that it rolls up really small, so that it fits under the seat and it's always there for emergencies.
  4. #4 vic, Apr 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  5. I am interested, just gonna check out how good that price is (Havn't investigated proper water protective gear). I might duck out to Parramatta thursday night to compare it with stuff already in aus.
  6. Is anything happening with this? i am tempted to just order one for myself otherwise.
  7. nope. Dead in the water ;)
  8. Ahh dam, i contacted them and they said that i would have to buy through an american BMW dealership etc etc, oh well next time! The suit looked tops too reminds me of when i put on the overalls for go karting :p
  9. have they got any better colours.... like black? :p
  10. Anyone ordered anything yet? I'm interested. What about postage costs and how small does it fold up to?
  11. There was no interest at the time.

Jason bought one. He likes it.

End of thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.