Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Group buy - wheel roller or stand

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by MotoRecoveryTransport, Oct 11, 2014.

1. #1 MotoRecoveryTransport, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    ok peeps heres ya chance to save some dosh and end up with a cool product.

exclusive to NetRider members only (for now) lol
    but if your interested in a wheel roller (link below) put ya hands up for one or either
    or both.. ive spoken to Reg about a group buy and his happy to work something out for the NetRider members but we need numbers to place an order and he would rather keep the mailing orders minimal so the order will come to me and i will post them on to your selfs.. i will place up the order list in here for all to see and your payments will need to be made before order is placed so im not paying for people that back out and anyone whom places an order and pays then backs out your order will get donated to the site and no refunds given!! so dont back out lol..

: WHEEL ROLLER - $30.00 + postage
    https://www.motoadamandeve.com.au/products/Easy-Turn.html
    EwRwimll.

OR

if you would like a bike stand then hands up for this item.. (link below)

: BIKE STAND - $30.00 + postage
    (PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF WHEEL SIZE FOR USE OF STAND)
    https://www.motoadamandeve.com.au/products/!!!SPECIAL!!!--BEST-BIKER-EASY-STAND-!!!SPECIAL!!!.html

anyone who needs to get a hold of me my number is at the bottom other wise i hope u enjoy your new toys and thanx to Reg & NetRider for taking part of this group buy..

2. Might put myself down for a Roller.

3. #3 MotoRecoveryTransport, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    ORDERS:

WHEEL ROLLER:
    1: MRT
    2: WOBBLY SAUCE
    3: LORDMIK
    4: KABINRETIREE
    5: JUSTUS

BIKE STAND:

2: KABINRETIREE
    3: JUSTUS

4. Roller sounds good to me.

5. Put me down for two wheel rollers. It might help in that 27 point turn inside the garage. :)

6. @cjvfr@cjvfr ,Different type of wheel roller.

7. Ah Ok, thanks for that, not what I am after then. Cancel above. :)

8. If you are on a push bike.

9. no its just for rotating the wheels for cleaning or lubing chains (non engine start)

10. if u have a paddock stand you can lift the rear and use the roller on the front so u can clean both wheels at once.
    the bike stand is good if u dont have a paddock stand and u can use the bike stand to hold the bike straight while the roller is under the rear for cleaning or chain lubes. i hate cleaning bikes with them leaning ova to the left, i like them straight when i clean but i have a paddock stand but i want one of these bike stands as well as my paddock stand is always in use like when i have bikes on the bike bench with the rear wheel out, so for $30 for a bike stand to make my life more easy holding a bike up straight while taking fairings off is a good choice for me

11. I'm impressed. Put me down for 1 x wheel roller and 1 x plastic bike stand. Looks good to me.

12. If you're using the roller and leave the bike on the side stand can you still turn the back wheel easily? Looked into something similar but found reports that it was hard to turn the wheel. Would use it for lubing the chain more than anything else.
    Cheers,
    Sam

13. #13 MotoRecoveryTransport, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    this is why i prefer to keep my bikes upright when cleaning or maintaining.
    id imagine if your bikes on its side stand while you were turning the wheel it would want to move out on you and then you would have to keep re positioning the wheel roller many times until finished. if you put the front wheel into the wheel stand and roller under the back wheel you could spin the rear wheel all day and the bike wont move.

14. #14 MotoRecoveryTransport, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    sorry i can no longer edit my list.. ALSO the guys just informed me theirs only wheel 6 rollers and 8 wheel stands
    left so to make this happen i have to buy them my self, so ive ordered the 6 wheel rollers & 5 wheel stands..
    so who`s on the list will receive theirs and if worst comes to worst i will give up my order if need be ok.

ORDERS:

WHEEL ROLLER:
    2: WOBBLY SAUCE
    3: LORDMIK
    4: KABINRETIREE
    5: JUSTUS

BIKE STAND:

2: KABINRETIREE
    3: JUSTUS

15. My front 110 tyre wont work with that stand very well will it?

16. think it likes the front to be a tight fit but when u change your front next u can fit a 120 to it

17. How do we get the money to you and e.t a. for delivering?

18. just waiting to hear back from them with a postage cost to have it all sent to me
    and once i have the order i will let everyone know and you can just do direct deposit..

19. ok fellas got bad news, the dudes cutting me short AGAIN on product and also wants $106 just to send it all to me.
    x5 rollers x5 stands.. with cutting me down from 10 of each to 5 im going to end up taking over $100 loss, so i can either tell him to belt them where the sun dont shine or i put u guy in direct contact with his and that way u only pay postage the once? honestly im just over getting stuffed around by this guy and every time i speak to him something changes. so its up to you guys

20. My suggestion would be to tell the supplier to shove it. Doing business should not be that hard, and being dicked around clearly shows he's not reliable so not worth the hassle and heartache.