Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Grinning from Ear to Ear

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Stocky, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Yes…I’m grinning like a Cheshire cat!

I’ve decided to do it…

I’ve booked in for my learners.. I’ve been scanning the boards here at netrider and I’ve been checking out every bike resource available and with the risk of sounding like a TV commercial…I must say “I’m excited!â€

But enthusiasm aside, I would like to say a big hello to all!

You seem to be a up-beat group of people.. well-skilled in the art of motorcycle riding!

I look forward to building my skills and knowledge…and in exchange...imparting some of my quirky sense of humor... and hopefully share some good conversations and some good rides!

2. welcome Stocky and congrats on the decision, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

3. Cheers Jim

I have no doubt that I will...

If you get woken up next Saturday by an almighty whoooo hoooooo... that will be me!

4. Welcome Stocky and good luck with the test. Just get out there and enjoy the experience :)

5. G'day Stocky,

6. Thanks for that,

I'm currently experiencing time slow down... you know the one... where you want something to happen but have to wait and it feels like forever!!!

All good things come to those who wait..

7. Welcome Stocky. Godd luck with your Ls (not that you will need it). :grin:

8. Welcome to the two-wheeled obsession, and the community of those similarly afflicted :)

9. Welcome Stocky and good luck with your learners :)

10. Welcome, don't forget to come back and tell us when you pass...

11. Hello and welcome Stocky! I am still grinning from ear to ear everytime I get on! Happy riding :grin:

12. Thanks for your warm welcomes guys and gals…you are a friendly bunch!!!

I’ll keep you posted with the learners!

I’m out this weekend looking at bikes and gear… I need to do my homework!

When I get my learners.. and some confidence.. I would love to meet up with everyone for a ride!

It seems a lot of you are from my side of town!

Oh and MG, I am a gal, determined and on a mission!!! :grin:

13. Welcome Stocky.

enjoy your day/2 days on the L's ranch. Hope to see you out there on a ride.
    or a coffee night soon.

14. Stocky we are a friendly bunch untill you are brainwashed and submit to the cult of Vic - netrider :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15. Ahhh so that’s the deal… get me relaxed and comfortable…then throw in the thrills of adrenaline and adventure and then pow.. I sign away my weekends, savings and sanity!!!

I will take heed, Mattisan!

As long as you guys are not into biting the heads off chicken?

16. Hi Stocky. All the best for your Ls. I still can't believe how much fun riding is!

17. It's finally almost here... tomorrow is my first session

Whoooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo

(Sorry guys... I have to share my excitement)

:dance:

18. goodluck for tomorrow... it's going to be a hot day, so i would suggest you take some water with you... as once your helmet and gear is on can take a bit out of you if your not fit and use to the heat...

cheers stewy :)

19. Yeah stewys spot on, lots of water and take some food you will get hungry.

Anyways the best advice is "seek to understand"

have fun, let the brainwashing commence :twisted: