Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Judgen, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Hello,

I'm not really new to this forum as I have been trolling/Lurking about for quite a while. And I have also already met a number of Qld Members at the Friday Night gatherings at Milton Coffee Club as I regularly get down there with the QMRF crew, whom a few are also Netrider members.

So now I have offically joined up and registered with the Forum, to make myself better know amoung you all.

My name is Dean, I'm married with 3 kids. Use to ride years ago, but been out of the game for quite sometime due to work related accident which forced me to sell up my bikes and go into hibernation for a while. I have been scooting about on a lil ZZR250 for a few months to see how I can handle it, all's gone well and now I've just completed RideSmart Q-Ride Course last weekend, so now I'm on a full open license. And since I'm now Open class I am looking at getting rid of my ZZR250 and upgrading to something a bit bigger. The wife is hinting towards a cruiser, but I prefer the sports. And since I'm the one that does the riding and has the bike license... sports it will be.

Anyway hope to met up with a few more of you at future gatherings at the Coffee Club and Rides if possible.

Till then... be well.
    Dean

2.  Top
  3. Welcome to NR Dean :)

Seeya at CC, make sure you remind me who you are because I'm useless with names/faces :)

4. Welcome to NR Deano.. :grin:

5. Welcome, Dean. Nice to have another returnee on board :wink:.