Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by tenacious, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Hi everybody,
    Just joined up and thought I'd make myself known.

I hail from the Canberra region and ride a Suzuki Hayabusa.

I'm also a member of the Australian Hayabusa Club, which is another great forum.

I've been riding bikes for about eleven years now (I'm 21), and been riding on the road since I got my license at 16.

Anyway I look forward to meeting a few of you guys in the near future.

Regards,
    Paul.

2. How are ya Paul,

Im new here too, so i thought I'd be the first to say hello.

Cheers, Aaron

3. Few good netriders in the canberra region, Welcome. :cool:

4. Gday mate, you and your land yacht are most welcome :).

Make sure you rock up to the coffee nights, details here.

5. Welcome to both of you!! Don't let the whiners tell you Netrider is just for newbies; there's heaps of useful info here for riders of all sorts, and all levels of experience.

6. welcome to the boards......pitty you didn't join up a couple of weeks ago a few of us melb members crash in on you guys in the ACT :wink:

7. Another ACT newby

Hi all :cool:

Another newby from Canberra here, although I did go on the Eden ride with you guys !

Riding black CBR 600 RR 2007, old enough to know better !

8. They probably saw the thread and didn't join until it was over and safe :LOL:

Welcome, Paul. Enjoy :wink:

9. From one Paul to another, welcome aboard.. :grin:

10. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hey Paul i was just curious as to whether you've driven a Hayabusa before. If so how would you compare it to the ZX14?

11. I have ridden a Busa before. I owned an 05 ZX12R before the 14 which had the same mods as the 14, Pipe, filter, PC111 with custom map. They are very close bikes, believe me. In std form, the Busa and 12 have it off the line, but i would say the 14 has it up top.