Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by RedNob, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Just noticed we are meant to say hello here :)

Just decided to get back into riding. Used to have L's for a couple of years and rode various 250's. Unfortunately I let them lapse and have to start again, which is OK but means I won't technically be able to ride my new bike;

http://members.iinet.net.au/~sltwjw/bike003.jpg

for a while yet. Bit of a spur of the moment thing, picked up this VTR1000 98' for 5 grand flat with no reg and only 15000 on the clock. Amazing condition so just couldn't say no.

Will be a painful and long wait until no restrictions but once I'm on P's I dare say I might take her out once in a while, in good conditions and away from the city bustle.

Anyway just here to say gday to everyone, and to compliment everyone on what seems to be a fantastic site.

Cheers.

2. That's a bargain!

Welcome to Netrider BTW :)

3. You are, of course, going to replace those yellow bits :roll: ????

Welcome to Netrider anyway, and I'm sure we'll get to share the agony :( :)

4. Get rid of the yellow... but that looks in great condition. If you find another one like it for $5k - I'll buy it :D

5. Welcome RedNob

I agree with slow_suzuki Take away the Yellow it doesn't do the bike any justice.

6. Welcome aboard fellow rider.. Live not far from me i see. Hope to catch you on a ride soon.. :grin: