Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Springtime, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Hello all!

Long time lurker first time posting.

Ive been reading these forums for a while gathering information and trying to build up the nerve to go and get my license. Well I finally took the next step and got my learners and bought a bike. Got me a bewdiful Spada and thought all my dreams had come true.

This obviously wasnt the case as 2 weeks into my riding career I got knocked off by a car that "just didnt see me" and so now I have been waiting 2 months for the insurance companies to fight it out. Should be getting my bike back sometime this week and I cant wait.

Just thought Id say g'day to everyone!

Springtime

2. Greetings from Sydney & Welcome to the forums !!

3. Welcome to the forums, Springtime.

Bummer. Only 2 weeks of riding!

I am also waiting to hear from my insurance company as well. Hopefully, it won't take 2 months.

4. Welcome to the forums. Bugger about the off already especially as it wasnt your fault. Hope you are back on soon.

5. Oh Ill be back on the bike soon alright!!!!

Hopefully this time I will last a little longer without kissing the road.

6. Springtime, welcome the the posting part of the forum; I suspect that you might hold the all-time record between joining and posting: 15 months :shock:.

Sorry to hear about YOUR off; there's been an awful lot of it going round lately.

Looking forward to your contributions to the forum....

7. Amuse yourself in the forum while waiting for your bike. :wink:

8. Welcome

Even though you've been here longer than I have :p

Sorry to hear about that off. Been riding a month or so and must be real lucky or real careful since nothing like any of the horror stories has happened to me.

1 emergency break though. A 4WD decided to slam on the breaks since he almost missed his turn :S in any case just keep on riding, it's all part of being on the road.

9. Bugger! Its a real pain in the ass when someone knocks you off your bike, happened to me took 6 weeks to get back on the road, so I know how you feel! Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer, welcome to the forum. :)

10. That you everyone for all the warm welcomes!!!

Cant wait to get my bike back so I can come to coffee night!