Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DaveDeadly, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Hi I am new to Netrider but I am not entirely new to bikes of which I used to rebuild and ride in my teens and early 20's. I have been clocking up a lot of Kilometers during the past 4 years since I decided to brave it back onto motorized two wheels after a 25 year absence. I have been riding a Sachs Madass 125 around the inner Melbourne suburbs on almost a daily basis. I love its light weight and easy handling which suits the slower traffic well. I currently also have a Suzuki DL650 V-Strom for weekend touring and visiting friends in the outer fringes and country towns. I like the quiet roads and am not afraid to venture onto the gravel to find short cut routes and remote camping places. My grandfather used to ride an Indian around the Vic High country when the roads were all gravel in the 1930's. Recently I have felt inspired to follow in his footsteps and taste the experience for myself. I have done several solo trips exploring the area and am currently busting to get back out there again.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hi and welcome to NR ;)
  3. Howdy Dave, welcome aboard.
  4. Howdy & WELCOME to NR...

Next time take a camera and post pics...

5. welcome - i second Lazy LibranLazy Libran's comment - would love to see some pics!!!
  6. +1 for pics :) Hello and welcome!