Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Wizza_Wozza, Apr 11, 2014.

1. .......new soon to be L plated rider from Hobart.

Contemplating a bike purchase and wanted to get feedback from the forum about the new Benelli 600s I saw on Bikesales. Around the $9k mark with a Hobart based distributor being announced shortly.

Thoughts, comments or concerns much appreciated.......
  2. Welcome to NR ! So jealous of your location !! ;) - was there just over a month ago with a bunch of Netrider members :D
    Awesome place to be a bike rider !
  3. You from Slowbart, Wozza? We're probably cousins! Actually, make that second cousins... I was originally from near Launceston... ;)

Anyway, wElCoMe To NuTrIdEr! :wacky:

Now, since Wozza and I are virtually brothers, being Tasmaniacs and all, there's probably a family resemblance, so there's no need to ask if he's hot: we all know I'm as hot as hell, so family resemblances being as they are, he's gotta be as hot as hell too! :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Welcome Wizza Wozza, Benalli is an old Italian marque with a great history. They have been bought by a Chinese company now and their manufacturing is split between Italy and China. I haven't heard any reports on what their build quality is like after the buy out. In case things go wrong it would be better if there is a local dealer.
  5. .......weather has been fantastic recently but being Hobart just starting to get chilly. Where did you visit when here ?
  6. ...being told by a Melbourne based Benelli distributor that a Hobart distributor will be announed shortly. Then I have 2-3 month wait for stock......
  7. G'day , have a look at the thread [Feb 28, 2014] Tassie Tour 2014 . We were there for 8 days , based in Hobart for 6 nights , did various trips ranging from there - Gordon Dam , Mt Wellington , Southport , Tahune Airwalk , up the east coast to Coles Bay and Elephant Pass back down through the central highlands. Up the west coast to Queenstown , Strahan , Cradle Mountain etc .