Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Berniemac3377, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hello netriders, I'm also a newbie to bike riding and has less than a month till I get off my P's. Im also new to the netrider website and still learning but looking forward to joining group rides. I've always wanted to get a bike and after years (On & Off) of trying to convince/ pestering my wife she finally let me get one.

2. Happy days :) looks like we're going to have all of the Druitt covered soon lol

Welcome to NR (y)

What bike are you riding at the moment?
  3. WELCOME TO NR, Berniemac! I also lives near your's and SydMadAss' area. I'm very noob rider, still learning and building confidence to get out in a busy road.
  4. do you guys mean plumton is a real.place ?
    welcome plumptonite
  5. Yes Phil Plumpton is real. Lol.
  6. I had a ninja 250r but traded it in for a gsxr-600 so now I still have to wait for about 27 days till I can ride it
  7. Just curious, if you had traded your Ninja 250r for gsxr-600, does it mean that you already got delivery of the gsxr and you handover your 250r, but you can't ride the gsxr until you are off your P's in ~26 days? In other words, you are not riding atm? :-s

'Curiousity kills a cat' - Little River Band :nopity:
  8. Yes I traded my ninja 250r for my gsxr-600 coz I couldnt say no to their offer. It was a run out sale and saved me a lot of money. ATM I've only been riding around my block just to get used to my gixxer.
  9. Welcome to NR. (y)

It's a pity that wives are always party poopers. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You'll be fine. That was the good thing about my ninja, it was easy enough to ride and made me confident straight away after riding it for 15 mins and then off I went. Where abouts have u been riding/ practicing?
  11. Im riding a GSXR-600L1. Well sort of riding it. :D