Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Suzukiscottie, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Greetings from melbourne! I'm really missing having a bike since I moved here from Scotland :-( Should've brought my Suzi with me I guess!

Anyhoo..... looking to get back on 2 wheels soon; maybe catch a few of you around the place!

2. Welcome to NR Scott (y)

Hopefully you're not off 2 wheels for too long :)

What Suzi did you ride back in Scotland?
  3. I had a GSX750F,
  4. Nice!
    Looking to get another one the same? Or something a little different?
  5. I'd be perfectly happy with another, but I'm keeping an open mind on things. Funds will probably dictate that I'll get something quite a bit older though. I'm still trying to get my head around how much more expensive second-hand bikes are here! :)
  6. welcome to NR, I had a 'teapot' great bikes, comfy and do what you need to, bullitproof engine too.
  7. Yes indeedy! Never really all that popular back home, but I loved it. Sold it quite happily for what was the going rate, only to find that it would cost me 4 or 5 times that to buy another one over here! Yikes!
  8. Well, looks like I might have to change my username!

I'm buying an older GPZ750! My Suzuki riding mates are going to be hanging a lot of 5hit on me for sure! :)
  9. Hi Scott and welcome to NR