Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Benjamin Button, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Hi All,

Stumbled across this site while ago, and have enjoyed the mixture of logic, giggles and lunacy on offer. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute, but in what capacity I've no idea.

More importantly though it seems to be a good way to meet up with other riders in the area, especially for those of us who are yet to enter the world of facetube and chirping (not sure I've got that right).

2. Welcome to Netrider, BB! Always good to see more Brisbane-ites. What sorta bike do you ride?
  3. Good morning BB and welcome to the forums.
    I myself am newish and have enjoyed the hospitality thus far and find everyone welcoming and helpful.
  4. Thanks guys.

Sheepy, my ride is a 2011 Triumph Speed Triple. None of my mates ride, so keen to hook up with Brissy based Netriders if the opportunity arises.

5. Nice! There's a ride up your way this saturday being organised in the QLD ride section, come along if ya find yourself with a few spare hours. :)
  6. welcome to NR BB keep smiling like we all do.. Mate you're in the wrong part of the country tho, should be in sunny melbourne, hand on, sun went behind the clouds again, wait 5 mins it'll change again lol
  7. Hello BB - nice to have you along. I had to have a chuckle - my wife is known far and wide as Aunty BB. You're in good company.

Yes, more Brisbane riders can only be a good thing. Welcome to NR and we hope to see you around the place soon. In fact, some of us are going to boldly go where some have gone before, this Saturday.