Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings to all from SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Drake, Oct 3, 2008.

1. G'day all - I'm yet another long-time lurker / first time poster :)

As a pre-noob rider I've enjoyed reading all the information posted for novice riders, etc., as well as having a laugh at some of the more spirited discussions (ok, arguments :)

Looking forward to many interesting discussions - for the most part you lot are OK :)

As for Bikes - I haven't even booked my L's yet and although I've been spending a disturbing amount of time trawling the trading post, so far I'm just "researching" ( = dreaming)

I've got an old '87 KX125 at my parents place if that counts???, although I have yet to take it out anywhere - Being a complete noob I'm too scared to take it anywhere public, and haven't gotten around to tracking down someone with a suitable property.

Anyways, thought I should say G'day before I go posting dumb noob questions in the other forums.

Cheers - Brenton.
  2. Welcome to netrider Drake - always good to see another South Aussie on here! Lots of good info to find, as I'm sure you've already seen.
  3. Cheers dude - Just had a reminder of why I'd rather be riding than driving when my POS Mazda died in the middle of an intersection (South Road isn't exactly small either).
    At least I can push a bike! I'm just glad there were a couple of guys ready to help push me clear of the intersection.

On the lighter side - while I was trying to unblock my primary jet another car broke down behind me :)

(This is why I drink so much)