Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings people

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by crumpetman, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Hi Guys,

I've just joined Netrider and wanted to say hi. I just got my L's and have been riding my little suzuki 250 intruder for about 2 weeks now. Never thought I could enjoy peak hour traffic in the morning :)
    Anyway, now that the weather is looking a bit better I'm hoping to go along for some group rides on weekends. Look forward to riding with you guys soon.

Craig

2. Hi Craig & welcome. See ride/ events thread!

3. Welcome aboard Craig, come and say hi on one of the Friday coffee meets.

4. Welcome to the forums crumpet, and congrats on your Ls :)

5. Oh no!!! It's Boogieman's friend :shock:
    Welcome to the forums and netrider Crumpet :p

6. lol, great to see Boogieman's reputation rubbing off on me :)

Don't believe a word he says about me, I only did that once, and it was only cuz it was reeely cold. :?

7. Congrats on the l's, the rides, and joining these forums! Hope to meet up with you one day - either on rides on coffee.

8. That's OK, I didn't believe him anyway. What he tried to accuse you of wouldn't be humanly possible :wink: :LOL:

9. Hey Hey!!
    Ello Ello!!

10. Hi crumpetman , welcome to the forums . Sorry to hear about the suzuki :D .

11. Hiya Crumpetman, come to coffee night at the river one night and meet the feebles.

12. gday m8 8)

Cheers