Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings Netriders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by spryce, Jul 19, 2014.

1. New member, first post. Got myself a 2013 Ninjette 300 last week. Stoked.

Had a few bikes growing up - XR80, KTM125, YZ250J and spent some time on a KX250 etc... Had my L's in the early 90's when licensing was very different but didnt have a road bike so let em expire in the end. I avoided riding on the road for years but now I've succumed to the call.

Anyway, I sat my L's online (brilliant idea) and did the qride course a few days later so now I'm RE and livin the dream. I picked up my 2013 EX300 LE for only $4000 with 3090km on it. Yep :D The owner had moved and the bike had rego but no roadworthy and he was struggling to sell in our super frugal market so I jumped on that puppy like a fat kid on a fantail. Bargain.

Anyway I was gonna attach a pic I took today on my ride up Mt Mee today but it looks like I need to host the images somewhere else. I'll figure that out later I guess.

Heading out to Somersett and then down to Mt Glorious with a few lads tomorrow so looking forward to my biggest ride on the new machine.

Anyway, this looks like a pretty cool community (I've been trawling the forums for the last few weeks) and I have plenty of questions Im planning to ask so Im looking forward to leeching the knowledge from your brains.

2. Hiya Spryce from one forum newbie to another :3:3.
  3. Welcome :)

Photobucket is what I use for pics.
  4. Welcome !
  5. Welcome. You'll be able to post pics internally here once you have made ten (?) posts....
  6. welcome aboard :]