Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Vietnam.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by cb400cc, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Hi Friends.

I'm a rider from Vietnam. My name is Ngoc, born in 1974, I love motorcycle, I've been riding for 17 years. I ride now a Honda CBR 600rr and a Honda xr 250cc Motocross. I hope to be welcomed here.

2. Welcome in mate, your english aint to bad :)
  3. ?????????????????

4. and you certainly are, mate.
  5. Welcome Ngoc
  6. Welcome Ngoc !
    Have fun on your CBR600RR mate and enjoy the forums :)
  7. Hi Ngoc... The first time I crossed the street in Ho Chi Ming I closed my eyes and walked across holding my breath. I have never seen soo many bikes. I can imagine you alongside all the 125 and 250cc You are going to be noticed!! Welcome and enjoy our rant (thats what we write)

Stay safe
  8. Welcome :D Have fun on the forums!
  9. Hi Ngoc.... Having ridden in Vietnam last year. I am amazed that you ride such a "large" bike....
  10. Hi. Veryuglyboxer

Where have you been last year, in the North or South ?. Yes you are right, it's not easy at all to ride a big bike in Cities as Hanoi or Saigon. I only ride my CBR in the open roads or some time I take it out for a cafe ride with friends on Sunday, to go to work I have a Honda moped scooter 125cc.

About myself.
  11. HI Vossy.

Amazing cos You've been back home safe.
    In all over Vietnam there are about 30.000.000 motorcycles/86.000.000 populations. The traffic looks crazy. You can not ride in here if you are not a law breaker.
    Thanks for your welcoming.

12. Thanks for your welcoming Nickers777.