Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from the central coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Brmmm, May 16, 2010.

1. hi All

Just got my Ls last week - first time on a bike at the age of 44. It was a lot more difficult than I thought at first but I seemed to be getting the hang of by the end. Can't wait to get a bike now.

I like the look of this forum - its got the right mix of great advice and provocative blokes (they are all blokes, right?) from what I can tell.

Of course I won't have much to contribute at this stage and will be reading via search more than asking the usual noob questions at this stage. However, which bike should I buy.... just kidding.

See you around.

John

2. Welcome fellow Netrider.:biker:

Have fun, you'll meet some..ahem..interesting folk here!

Cam

3. Welcome :)

Good luck bike hunting, go check out the "for sale" section :D

4. welcome in Johno :)

5. Welcome in John.

There are some gals here (somewhere) .. its only fairly recent that that little icon saying whos which has started to be seen much though :grin:

Cheers

6. yes, I noticed that, its nice to see. Other forums (music related) that I belong to see to be much more male dominated.

What I meant was that the ....ahem... interesting folk seemed to be more gender specific.

;)

7. Nup, we are all cluked up. We dont discriminate!

8. Welcome in John.

9. G'day John and welcome to the jungle ;) Kidding...you'll meet great folk here. Enjoy !

10. G'day John and welcome

11. Thanks all for the very kind welcome. Exciting news for me - just bought my first bike after tossing up between Royal Enfield new, a friend's 250 Virago, a GS500 and CB400. I can hardly wait for it to arrive (getting it delivered to my house sometime this week). For more details, and the answer to the dilemma you'llhave to check out the new bike area of NR.