Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Tonbi, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick message to say hi. I've just started on the path to riding a bike, and that was to organise for a time to do the pre learners course. It only took a month of checking every day before I finally found a date that I could get to.

So the second weekend of Feb I'll be off to St Ives to get my training wheels LOL

I've been cruising through the topics, especially the new rider ones, lots of great information.

Justin

2. Are you the guy I talked to at bunnings?

Oh, and welcome :)

Enjoy the forum, and come to a coffee meet!! (in NSW Ride and Event Announcements!)

-holly

3. Welcome Justin :)

You'll probably find more information here than you can comfortably absorb, actually :LOL:. Never mind, enjoy the ride.

4. Welcome to NR

Enjoy the wealth of knowledge and camaraderie that lies before you!

WGM

5. Welcome :) You can't be too far from me, whereabouts are you?

The guys (and girls) at st ives are tops, enjoy the course.

See you around.

6. Hey phizog, I actually live in Hurstville, but got to go where the available courses are LOL, that and a friend recommended St Ives as one of the better places for the courses