Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Sunny Queensland

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Sexisv, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Just joined after lurking around for a few weeks. I've found the site super interesting with lots of good info and advise with good lashing of humor.
    I've been riding a variety of bikes over the last 30+ years and my lastest addition is a SV650 which my main squeeze surprised me with for mothers day this year.
    So I'm a newbie on this site and virginal on the SV but she's such a sweetie to ride that I feel she's been in the stable for years.
    Still there's lots of interesting things to learn from others and maybe I can share some of my future adventures on the yellow beast.
    Cheers
    Sexisv :)

2.  Top
  3. elo :)

Welcome to the forums... please come along to CC's on a friday... its the other get together besides breakfast at my place... :wink:

your invited to that of course.

4. Thanks for the welcome guys and the Qld links. Looks like the Qld group have some great meeting places and some :cool: fun & funky characters in the group and I certainly will try to make a few of the meets.
    Thanks again

5. 'allo

Welcome!

enjoy!

JJ

6. You bet; welcome to Netrider; enjoy :).

7. Welcome Sexisv

8. darn mutts you beat me to it.....where have i been lately??????????????

oh yeah.......slowly gettin a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

anyway, welcome from me too. look forward to seein you at CC and wardies.....

9. And you have Bli Bli Caltex at 8am Sundays for a nice morning to afternoon ride every weekend.
    :grin:

10. Welcome aboard.

nice bike you've got there.