Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from South Coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by stoker76, Oct 12, 2007.

1. G'day all,

I too stumbled across this site looking for bike stuff.
    My name is Rob, I'm 31 and live near Jervis Bay, NSW. Recently bought my 3rd bike.....a Suzuki DL650 Wee Strom which now has 1100 kms on it.
    Been riding for 10 years now love it, but much to learn.

I enjoy going for rides (when the ball n chain permits!) with people both on tar and dirt. Have done a couple of rides with some boys from a local group on the south coast, and loved it. Their top blokes!

Plan to do a bigger trip when work slows down for the year.......and once my GIVI panniers & top box come in. I too was sold on that deal Suzuki had on some new bikes. Waiting for 4 weeks now, they said "end of the month" last week when i got the 1st service done.

Anyway, hope to meet some of you guys for a ride sometime, and look forward to have a chin wag on the forum.
    Ride Safe!

2. Welcome from Wollongong, Rob, hope to catch up with you soon. I'm usually found at TFRPS (The Famous Robertson Pie Shop) :LOL:.
  3. greetings and welcome from Mogo :grin:

i'll be up your way next week sealing your roads and breaking your windscreens with loose stones!
    spent wednesday/thursday up there this week (culburra, nowra & kangaroo valley)
    see you 'round :)