Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Nue Zilund

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jantar, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Ok, I live on the wrong side of the ditch, talk with a funny accent, support rugby, and keep a small flock of sheep on my property (but they are all pretty ones). So I know that by posting anything on here I'm likely to be this weeks' entrtainment.

Those netrider members who frequent kiwibiker.co.nz will recognise me from that forum, but I now find a need to repay the compliment and join this forum in order to get some advice on a planned trip to the Big Island in October.

I'll post the questions I have in the appropriate area as required rather than here in the new member's area. However here's a hint: In NZ I ride a Suzuki DL1000, in Aussie I'll be riding a Honda CT110. :oops:
  2. Isn't a postie all you need on an island? I mean, how fast can you go before the other piece of sand? :LOL:
    Wilkem bro!

Regards, Andrew.
  3. Welcome to Netrider, Jantar. No Kiwi jokes from me, some of my best friends have been Kiwis; love them all!!

My guess you are doing the PostieBike Challenge?
  4. :grin: Yes, Postie Bike Challenge it is.
  5. Kiora Bro. :wink:
  6. yes, a premature wilkem teke :p ;)
    i grew up in a kiwi household....so i WILL be hitting you with every kiwi joke i know. 24hrs honeymoon period though.
    welcome to NR JA-A-A-A-A-A-Antar :grin:
  7. Welcome, Jantar. :)

If you're doing the postie bike challenge one of your sheep might come in handy. I reckon you'd have a rather sore arse after god knows how many k's on a C110 without some sort of wooly seat cover! :LOL: