Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

greetings from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Tomlab, Mar 14, 2015.

1. hi there,

Tom here from Viewbank Victoria. I am back on the road with a Honda Blackbird 1100 2001. Its been great so far and like to thank all those bike riders who look out for each other.
    I am going to be riding more often and maybe selling the bike and getting something a little more newer and lighter.
    Have a great week as I look forward to reading your posts also.
    Cheers

2. Welcome Tom, there are a few blackbirders on the forum. You are not far from me, Greensborough here.

3. welcome aboard Tom :]

4. Guys, let me know when there are some easy rides coming up. More so the coffee break part hehe :) thank you.

5. Coffee, what I thought you were a Honda rider, not Ducati! :)

6. Italians invented Ducatis and Cappuccinos and Madeira cake so it's a marriage made in heaven but I am gonna need a bigger jacket to maintain this lifestyle. At least with the S2R monster I can be at the next town and have my coffee/cake down before the Hondas catch up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Welcome to NR..

8. Welcome Tom, your bike looks great, the birds yes heavier than some but a nice ride. Get out on some of the netrider rides you will enjoy it and a great bunch of people.

9. Welcome Tom