Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Melbourne!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by wezzatee, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Hey there guys!

Recently got back onto motorcycling and would consider myself a beginner! Currently ride a 2013 Ninja 300 ABS SE and would love to explore around the forums and expand my knowledge with regards to motorcycles. Definitely would like to meet and get to know more riders out there as well especially those at my own level. Cheers and have a good day! :)

Wesley.

2. Welcome to NR !

3. Welcome to Nutrider!

4. Hey Wesley

I would be keen to go on some rides when I get my new bike (should be soon) and well I don't class myself as a learner, due to the licensing situation I am stuck with a lams bike until mid next year :(

However I used to go on regular rides with newer riders when I was back in wellington and have done tail end charlie a few times :p

Also I haven't ridden since June last year so will be a little rusty, will try remember to give you a pm when I pick up my bike

What part of Melbourne are you in?

5. Welcome to NR...

6. Let me add my welcome and a recommendation that you get yourself to your local Netrider Learner sessions and compress your education!

7. Wesley, were you at Post?

8. welcome Wesley :]

9. Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Would really like to get to know more riders that share the same enthusiasm! :)

Hey Shrike! Cheers buddy sounds good definitely give me a pm! And yeh haha I'm still new and your 'rusty' is probably still better than my level haha! I travel frequently between Southbank and Clayton!

Thanks hornet! Where can I sign up for a one of those session? :)

10. Which post are you referring to rcheli32? :)

11. You'd know if you were there.... I'm talking about the workplace "Australia Post"