Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Gladstone, QLD

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Zenny, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Hi everyone!

Brand new rider here! Ride a Ninja 300. I'm currently in Sydney but I'm moving to Gladstone in a few weeks! Been lurking this forum for months before I even got my license, learnt a lot!

2. Welcome matey!
    Ex Gladstone boy here. Moving for work?
  3. Welcome Zenny.
  4. Yep, Dentist. Any good riding spots around the area?
  5. Welcome mate, another ex Gladdy boy here.Can't help with rides, as I haven't been back for 30 odd years. Enjoy riding around there.
  6. I've just started planning a trip up to visit my dad in Gladstone, on the bike, so once you're all settled in up there you'll have to post some info about good rides in the area :)
  7. Hey mate.
    I'm not from Gladstone but have been through a few times when living in Mackay. I don't think you are going to have the bevy of riding choices that you could currently be enjoying down in Sydney, but hopefully there are one or two decent destinations that you can enjoy.
  8. If your after nice twisty rides your ot of luck. Closest would be the haul road out near biloela. Next is the run up to mt Morgan.

If you want good places to just ride to then going to bundy by the back roads or agnes waters is nice
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nice ride to the many peaks pub