Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Brisy newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by 5hfifty, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Hey, my name's Simon, 20, and I've been lurking here for a few weeks since I suddenly got the urge to begin riding :)

Live in the Wynnum Manly area east of brisbane and I just did my first beginners course of q-ride today at Ride Smart, need to work on taking off and gear changes though :oops: otherwise loved every second of riding :grin: Warren is a great teacher

I own a 1992 GPX250R as of last night, great condition for it's age

Looking forward to getting Ps, hopefully next weekend

You guys are a really great source of info for newbies like me, just thought i'd say g'day and thanks!

2. Welcome aboard.

Feel free to come and meet some of the idiots in person at coffee club one friday night, or on one of our rides.

3. Welcome Aboard mate.

Ridesmart is a good place to learn. is where i did my open license. the gpx is a great learners bike. you'll love riding it.

Hope to see you round on the roads :)

4. Welcome Welcome, fellow GPX owner!!! Good luck with Q-Ride.

5. Welcome, i did my qride with warren recently and he sure is a good trainer :)

6. "Welcome to the party, pal!" :grin: