Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from Berowra, Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Cr4ig, Apr 22, 2012.

1. G'day all!
    Craig here from Berowra, Sydney. Been in Australia about 18 months now. Riding an 08 Hornet 600. Had an SV650S before that in England.
    Loving the Old Pacific Highway (right on my doorstep) as well as Kangaroo Valley and the Putty road.
    Learnt the hard way last year how strict Aussie cops are when I copped 5 points and a 3 month ban for a few minutes of fresh rubber bliss ( stupidity?) coming home from work. I now know that 30km+ over the limit = no more licence!! And that police cruisers can trap you from the front on (never happens in Surrey!!)
    Anyway, finding the forum very useful and interesting. Let me know if you're ever looking for company up the Old Road.
    Cheers!

2. Gday Craig. I live in Berowra too! I'm the tool on the CB250 that looks like an ape riding a minature scooter in the circus!

Yeah, the coppers are bad around Berowra. Especially going up Old Pacific Hwy & coming back on the 80 zone past the Bushfire Control Station and the 80-60 zone. I often see the blue & red lights going along that stretch both ways.

3. Welcome Craig

It's nice living near the twisties, isn't it? I'm just a few kays east of Macquarie Pass :).

4. Aah.. been there, great road... and pies!!!