Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings from a new member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DimiZ, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Greetings all...
    My name is Dimitri and about a year ago got my L's and now on the restricted licence. Ride an 09 Gladius as much as I can (with the Mrs not too happy but she'll get over it!) Hoping to contribute what I know and not talk too much crap.

• Like Like x 1
  2. G'Day Dimitri, welcome to NR and tell your missus to relax as you're in good hands (sort of).
  3. Welcome Dimitri, A Saturday afternoon ride "Uncle Greg's Epic Ride" has a pickup point at the 7-11 in Rowville around 1:00pm maybe worth checking THIS thread and catching up on the ride one Saturday.
  4. Welcome to NR...
  5. Howdy & Welcome to NR Dimitri!
  6. G'day Dimitri, welcome to NR. Hopefully your wife will be able to appreciate motorcycling more once you're on an unrestricted license and able to have her as a pillion!
  7. Thanks for the welcomes! Hoping the Mrs comes around...but a recent little "off" I had put me in hospital at the start of the year a day before our anniversary! Wasn't happy at all! Its all good now.
  8. Welcome DimiZDimiZ. And no more offs please.
  9. Welcome Dimitri