Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings folks

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Spork, May 14, 2007.

1. Hey everyone, long time lurker from Sydney here, figured it was time I spoke up a bit :D

I'm a new rider, only been on 2 wheels since Febuary and loved every second of it, although I've wanted to do it for years. My baby is a silver 07 gs500f (Was gonna be sensible and get an older bike but couldnt help myself once I saw it... the wallet was screaming no but the heart said SHUT UP AND BUY IT.. just keep me away from Ducati dealerships :D)

Anyway, solo riding, even just to the shops or commuting, or going for a run in the National Park has been a blast already and more than enough to plaster a big grin on my face, but I figure its time to start enjoying my bike with likeminded peoples!

I've already met 1 netrider at my local dealership during a maintainence tutorial night, and I'm looking forward to meeting more and tearing up some twisties with you all.

Ride safe :)

Ant.

2. G'day Spork, welcome to the bestest motorcycle forum thingy on the net! :grin:

3. Welcome Ant :). There's nothing like a motorcycle (specially a NEW one) to put a grin on your face. Stick around and enjoy the fun.

4. Hi Ant. 457.

5. Welcome Ant, to the nut house!! :LOL:
    Are you a fan of the spork? Not quite spoon, not quite fork? :p

6. Hello fellow earthling!

7. hello spork ant.....welcome to netrider

:grin: