Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Nytefal, Apr 8, 2013.

1. #1 Nytefal, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    I'm Associate Daniel.

Got my hands on an FZ6R 2011 in burnt orange last weekend - rode it home from the ACT!

Looking forward to making to some meets and events!

kx3KHDF.

2. Welcome to the crazy world of NR!

3. Welcome to NetRider, Nytefal! It's good to see another nice looking FZ6R. Wherabout are you in Sydney? I'm in Western Sydney.

It's Yamaha, it's Good! ;)

4. Welcome nytefal

5. Am I the only one who got the Demolition Man reference?

Welcome Daniel,
    Are you a new to riding?
    Where in Sydney are you located?
    If you're free on Saturdays you should check out the Homebush learner sessions to meet some folk and get some practice (if needed).

D

6. What's demolition man :p

7. Oh the movie, wow that was long ago

8. Lets all go hit up Taco Bell (or pizza hut - depending on which version you've seen)! hahaha.

I recently moved into Wentworth Point (homebush bay got renamed all fancy like).

I'm new to road riding - been dirt biking on and off for the past 10 years or so.

Picked up the F6R last weekend with 1206 kms on it. It now has a little over 1800!

The girl is getting a little jealous and feeling neglected :(

9. I don't get it, why/where's the Demolition Man reference comes into the picture/this thread? o_O

maybe, I'm so slow... as always... :love:

10. @Nytefal, you're just a kilometer (or less) away from the Sydney Learner's Session venue (see 666's link above, can't seem to find how to insert an html link). You should come down and say HELLO! :) ;) :peace:

11. I can't place that area off the top of my head but there are MASSIVE car parks on hill rd (right next to/in front of) the BMX mountain there...the only time I've seen them used was for the wolverine filming and the Easter show just gone!

You know - if they need some wide open areas :D