Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings and Salutations Mateee's!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by scarecrow, Sep 21, 2006.

1. #1 scarecrow, Sep 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Well then, long time listener first time caller (not quite, I do have one or two posts under my belt but nothing major).

I thought i'd take this time to introduce myself, and of course, my brand new ride!

Inspected and purchased today, for more then i'd like to admit, but, I left smiling so the price was right for me.

Here's a quick little vid of her in action-
    [media=youtube]Uw4qkoH0KJE[/media]
    [IMG:1000:655:6c28af8f89]http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd2/11517/IMG_3511adad.jpg[/img:6c28af8f89]

I go shopping for some gear tomorrow and then I'll see you all out on the road! Looking forward to attending some netrider gatherings too, should be great fun :grin:

2. Nice Cibby, oh and welome scarecrow, enjoy your stay.

3. looks lovely, have fun!

4. Congrats Scarecrow - of course I love your toy!

5. Welcome welcome. Dont forget to update your profile so we all know where your from and some rides can be organised ;)

6. Welcome scarecrow

7. Welcome to the forums Scarecrow :)

8. Hey, welcome.

Nice bike there. Good colours, too (I'm not biased! No, really, I'm not! :p )

9. Welcome scarecrow, and as Pinkxie said, enjoy the toy

10. Nice man, my gf picked up hers the other day albeit it a different colour and a bit older ;) although it still holds up to having a pillion reasonably well.

Plentiful nice weather this weekend, enjoy :D

11. Welcome scarecrow!