Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by nathanshnoz, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Hey,

My name is Nathan. I live at Cape Otway down the great ocean rd. Work as the assistant manager of a school camp and as a weather observer for the bureau of meteorology :) Got my L's about 3 months ago (hopefully p's soon) and bought a Honda VT250C which looks and rides great! So i live on the Great Ocean Road, and I always know what the weather is doing....so if anyone wants to go for a ride any day of the week then let me know, i'm always looking for someone to go riding with :grin:

P.S - I have a big brother (NOTICIBLY F.A.T) who showed me the forum :)
  2. :shock: You live on the GOR ? Lucky You :p
    Welcome to NR !!!
  3. Welcome ya lucky bugger.
    Your rear tyre should be wearing opposite to mine living down there :)
  4. HI and welcome

OK so how about using yur influence at BOM to organise some nice mild weather on weekends, from now on.
  5. hahaha yeah well if anyone ever wants to know what the weather is doing down the great ocean road on a given weekend then just give us a yell :grin:
  6. Greetings All

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to Netrider.

How are you enjoying the cruiser.

Hopefully we will catch up soon to meet and go for a ride.

7. I want to live on the Great Ocean Road :cool:
  8. It's bloody terrific!

Only problem is i don't have it right now....it's in the shop :( due to problems......see my post in tech section to explain