Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

greetings all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by slowandsteady, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Hi all, Done a lot of reading and finally decided to do the formal intro thing.
    Started riding after a 12 yr break. Back on a 250 again (hyosung gt250r) and although frequently reminiscing about my old 91 gixxer, am loving my new v-twin even if running it in is killing me!!!!
    My wife although not a member yet (in fact is booked in for her learners next weekend) has just become the proud owner of an '02 zzr250 thanks to a quick flight to the ACT today!
    Will be looking forward to future group rides with the netrider team!!!!
    Regards,

Cameron

2. Well, Cameron, welcome to the friendly forum. If you've already done a bit of reading then you know what you are letting yourself in for!!!

3. welcome sns.... :grin:

4. Welcome to the forums.. enjoy.. :grin:

5. Good job Cam. :wink:

6. Welcome Cameron :grin:

7. Cameron, Welcome

8. Hi Cameron,
    Hope you'll get your skills back quickly. I'm guessing you're remembering pretty quickly but your bike insists on going easy? Pah! See you around :)

9. Hi there and welcome :)

10. Welcome Cam,I'm new to NR myself and congrats on your wifes new toy and hope everything goes well in her licence process.I had a 90 gsxr750,awesome,brilliant front end.How does the hyosong compare?

11. I had a 12 year break too, now that I'm back into it I can't understand why it took soooo long ($ I suppose)
    Anyhow, welcome and enjoy :grin:

12. Hiya and welcome. Hope you and the wife have a hoot puntin your 2fiddys around :grin:

13. Welcome Cam, I think it's great your wife has a toy... :wink:
    Dnt feel threatened, so long as you both use them together, often & enjoy it them there shldn't be any arguements :LOL:

14. +1 to what Boo said.

Keep it a family affair and you will both get a lot of enjoyment out of your bikes together. :grin:

15. Oh she was talking about bikes!? :shock: :shock: :(

Welcome Cameron. Hope to see you guys on a ride or coffe soon.

16. Welcome Cameron, good choice of bike(the ZZR), mine is same year and model.

17. :LOL: :LOL: Ha ha yeah I was being cheeky, I love a double meaning more so face to face,
    so I can watch the split second expression as someone tries to weigh up if I ment it or not...
    It's amusing to me :roll: