Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings all

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by tezzajo, Sep 2, 2005.

1. heyah everyone,

just signed up for netrider. been lurking here for a while now and have finally decided to get involved.

i am fairly new to this riding gig, got my license a few months ago. i used to ride a 50cc bolwell jolie cos it was a logical, rational and cost-efficent choice. realised very quickly that logic had nothing to do with the absolute rapture of riding.

sold the jolie and bought myself a SRV250. took a bath on the scooter but it was worth it. been riding around for about a month now. and its been a completely blissful time, even with a few scares along the way. cannot wait for the ride home.
  2. hey matey :D

i cant wait to ride home eithier.. the suns out!!
  3. welcome to the best legal drug in the universe, motorcycling! and to netrider, the happiest, snarliest, maddest and sanest place you're likely to find. hang around and contribute.
  4. Hey there and welcome

I am your friendly neighbourhood switch hitter....... I am an emotional wreck that will always lead you astray...... I always change my mind and I am never wrong :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I never used to be this way... :( :( :(

Welcome aboard :D :D
  5. Welcome mate.

:D :D
  6. Welcome to the funny farm, mate. Everyone in here is a liar except you and me, so beware!

7. Bloody Hell!!, I resemble that remark!....
  8. welcome to the boards 8)

go directly to jail. Do not go past go and do not collect $200.00 :D

cheers stewy