Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bryanisis, Dec 31, 2011.

1. New member here, just joined to shut the wife up, am married to ametha elf. I just bought my current bike which is a Suzuki Bandit 1200, before that I rode a Triumph Trophy for 6 years, before that Ive owned a MotoGuzzi 850 Le Mans, Ducarti SD900, CB900 Boldor, CD750F, CX500, RZ500, RD350, RD250 and a heap of trail bikes. Started on an RM75 about 30+ years ago. Love riding the twisties, my favourite ride is Mt Glorious, Hampton, Esk, Somerset, Mt Mee, and back home.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like I shall be the first in to say glad you're here (after several years of my suggesting you join Netrider!!)
  3. Now you wont be able to talk disparaging about him Ametha ;)

Welcome Bryan :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. G'day!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I heard you showed stretch mcbokbok a good time today. Thanks for that, I sleep better knowing he is in good hands.

Welcome to the forummm
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Takami has good hands. Or so Stretch tells me.

G'day Brian, nice to meet you - online. I hope you had a good day - Stretch and I had a ball.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to Netrider! As usual: keep your bufferzones large, and watch out for the bloody Wildlife!
    • Like Like x 1