Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greetings all from Sunshine Coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Zuki_gsx650f, Jan 26, 2015.

1. just a quick hello to all
    I'm a single guy on the Sunshine Coast who loves to ride at every opportunity
    I currently ride a Suzuki gsx650f and look forward to meeting like minded people to go riding with

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome aboard :]
  3. Welcome to the forum!
  4. Thanks for the welcome
  5. Welcome to NR!
  6. Hey there my brother n i have a gsx650f each. We live on gold coast/ brisbane and would love to go fir rides. Msg me
  7. Welcome mate.
    What part of the coast are you at? We live in a pretty sweet part of the country to own and ride a road bike. Let me know if you would like to join us for a quick fang. I do a regular ride into the hinterland with a small group. We usually ride on either a Sat or Sun depending on what else in life is going on. We begin the ride at 6am from a set destination.
  8. Thats be awesome! We are in beenleigh! Usually my brother and I go for rides and take our wives as pillion
  9. #9 CraigA, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    My post was actually aimed at the OP as he is on the Sunshine Coast like myself.
    Having said that you are more than welcomed to join us, but we normally leave Palmwoods at 6am, which means you will need to be leaving home by 4.30am to make the 140 klm journey to the starting point of our regular jaunt.
    Its up to you, but you'd have to be pretty keen. Lol
    I reckon you could probably find someone closer to home to ride with, but if you want to, happy to have you come along too.