Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greeting from Indonesia

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Indransr, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I'm coming from what I believe one of the most crowded city in the world, Jakarta-Indonesia. I'm a 2 stroke lover and owning bikes like Aprilia RS125 and Thai Honda NSR150s. Well, always wanted to have a bigger one but those bikes are so ridiculously expensive here. A brand new FireBlade costs us something like AUS$ 31k!! Yaikss!! I'll stick with my Pocket-Rocket NSR150, thank you very much!! At least for the next 3 or 4 years.. :grin:

I heard that many Thai NSR150SP went to Australia and sold quite well there. Knowing that there are still people sharing their experiences on setting up that bike in Australia does really make me happy. I can get knowledge from those guys for sure.

Well just want to say very glad n happy to be a part of the group here. Keep up the good work guys!!

Greeting from Indonesia
    Indransr

2. G'day mate, welcome to NR.

3. Welcome Aboard !
    :biker:

4. Welcome Indra. At least I now kno why the old Honda "Postie" bikes :p are so popular over there. $31 k for any bike's rediculous :shock: .

Enjoy your time here mate :wink: .

5. Salamat Datang :)

6. Terima kasih banyak, teman!! (Thx alot, mate) :grin:

Yep, now u know why... $31k for a new Gixxer, god please help us here!!!

To all, many thanks 4 the welcome...