Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Greeting and hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by hInstance, May 5, 2015.

1. I've been riding for a bit over two years now but still consider myself a newbie. Still riding my original LAMS bike, a 2012 Suzuki GS500F. I use it to commute to work and also like to get out in the country.

2. Welcome Hinstance, Why don't you come along on a Saturday or Sunday ride and say hello.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome hInstance,
    Whereabouts are you based ?

4. Hello and welcome to NR :)

5. Welcome to NR...

All good re: still having the lams bike..I still got mine after 4 years and almost 40k kms..

;)

I'll upgrade one day...till then I'm going to enjoy my bike every day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. welcome aboard :]

7. Howdy & welcome to NR!

8. Hello and welcome :D

9. GS500Fcuknig awesome choice. Just getting to know mine.

Welcome to NR. We should start a GS owners club...:rolleyes:

10. Hello and thanks for the allowing me on this platform.
    My name is Shmuli, and I am buying my first bike, the Yamaha Zeal fzx 250, on Friday.
    Allready bought jacket, helmet, hi-vis and gloves at mars leathers in Melb cbd. Great place.
    I'm excited yet keen to make the right choices.
    Take care

11. Welcome Shmuli, You should go and start your own introduction thread rather than tagging on someone elses. It is the general etiquette of the site. It will also help your account upgrade to full member sooner.

12. Hi Hinstance! Welcome!

13. Welcome hInstancehInstance :) You don't work in IT by chance do you?

14. Not sure where.

15. You are in the right sub forum 'Welcome Lounge' but you should start a thread of your own. The "Post New Thread" button is at the top right.

16. G'day Hinstance, welcome to the site.

17. LOL! No I don't work in IT but I'm familiar enough with computers to know about this 'handle'. Sounds like you work in IT yourself.

18. Thank you all for the kind welcome. I'm still trying to work out how to navigate the site.

19. Hi, I am actually a forum member over at gstwins.com which is dedicated to the Suzuki parallel twin bikes.