Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

green horn

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bionic man, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. Im new to netrider. I own a CBR 600RR 08.
    I can only look at her beauty cause im at bed rest with a broken back.
    I had a quad bike flip on me while spraying weeds on our farm.
    As a result i had a burst fracture to my L1 vertebrae & shattered my L2. Got two 8 inch titanium rods & 8 screws holding my spine in place while she heals.
    So ive got plenty of time to think of future mods i'd like to do.
    Hope to see you all soon
    ride safe

2. welcome aboard to the NR express, sorry to hear the crap situation youre in, heal up and youre on the bike again before you know it.
  3. Welcome aboard, Sorry about your accident, it is an all too common cause I am afraid Quads in farming use. Heal up and get back mobile, in the mean time plenty of people to talk to here with a wealth of different ideas on bling and mods. From the sublime to the ridiculous and back again. ;)
  4. G'day, shame about the crash, hope you get well soon.

5. Welcome!
    That's a nasty injury. I hope it heels well. A friend of mine had similar and she does well now.
    I'm in a similar position recovering from a broken Tibial Plateau. I've had the same thoughts on what I could do to the bike while "down". Seems we gravitate that way.
  6. damned quad bikes :evil:

heal up quickly and welcome to Netrider..
  7. Them 4-wheelers will bite you like that - sorry to hear it and welcome.
    Mrs K crushed her L2 a while back, so I hope your recovery goes as good as hers...
  8. Welcome to NR! Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you recover pronto.