Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great service

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Rennsport, Jun 19, 2015.

1. New tyres for the BMW. Team Moto at Blacktown at their best. Scourced the tyres and fitted them on arrival (without an appointment ). Price fitted and balanced was cheaper than just the tyres from any other retailer.
    Great service.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Always good to hear when a business does it right. (y)

3. Good to hear. My last tyre experience was a nightmare. Got new Pilot Road 4s fitted on the Er6 by MCAS at Auburn. Was told they are on special for $399 over the phone rock up and they tell me that will be $539. The sales rep managed to do me a 'deal' and bring it down to $450 as the employee made a mistake on the phone. Unfortunately the tyres were fitted and my gf was there so didn't really want to hang around to tear them a new one over $50 so I coughed up.

Anyway my point is good service for a good price is hard to come by. I will check these guys out next time I need tyres.

4. Good to hear. My last tyre experience was a nightmare. Got new Pilot Road 4s fitted on the Er6 by MCAS at Auburn. Was told they are on special for $399 over the phone rock up and they tell me that will be $539. The sales rep managed to do me a 'deal' and bring it down to $450 as the employee made a mistake on the phone. Unfortunately the tyres were fitted and my gf was there so didn't really want to hang around to tear them a new one over $50 so I coughed up.

Anyway my point is good service for a good price is hard to come by. I will check these guys out next time I need tyres.

5. Tyres are a bane for me. The local guy (25km away) charges labour to remove the wheel + freight if the tyre isn't in stock + disposal fees for the old tyre. Last time I bought from them I got a phone call the arvo before to take the wheel in the next morning, When I got there the service dept said I needed to come back the next day to pick it up. So that's 100km in the car plus the time (and cursing) to take the wheel off and put it back on + the base price of the tyre is dearer than Joes in Canberra charges fitted. Screw that.

So I have a 400km R/T to get tyres. At least I get a free dinner off my sister :)

6. Thanks for the info - I will try them at the next tyre change.