Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Featured Great service at Honda Alice Springs

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Zulu183141, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Good morning, currently heading home from 'The Long Ride 2014' in Alice Springs desperate for a new back tyre for my VMAX 1700 unfortunately I couldn't rely on the Jetcor Yamaha dealer as their commitment to provide a new set of tyres with a two and a half week lead time was beyond their capacity Desert Eagle Motorcycles however were extremely helpful in tracking down the tyre in less than a day and would jump me up the line to have it fitted on the same day ...great effort boys from
    Desert Edge Motorcycles
    23 George Crescent, Alice Springs NT
    (08) 8953 7711

Jetcor...you need to have a serious look at the way you treat customers, nil regular feed back or alternative options and you couldn't even order the right brand...I could never rely, nor recommend your shop. YAMAHA...you make great bikes but you're letting your customers down by rubbish service

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vmax 1700 huh? Did you need to fill up with fuel twice between each dealer?

Just that I hear that the tank is still about 12-15L capacity from the 1200 to the 1700. I have a 1200 & I have to plan my trips meticulously around petrol stops!!
  3. Look...certainly the fuel range is not great or good for that matter..My ride from Brissy to the Rock really on needed me to have a 5 Lt jerry only once...so not too bad...that's a small price to pay for a bike that offers so much fun...really can't see myself riding anything different...I have four other ducati's so that probably says something about mr V MAX
  4. They are awesome to deal with and full of knowledge.
    Highly recommended