Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great service and advise!! thanks MMMTS

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by goddie, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Mods if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it :)

Well, my front tyre needed replacing and as planned I went to see Bruce [MENTION=37691]MMMTS[/MENTION] this afternoon after work, it was down to a choice of 2 , the Angels or the P3, after deliberating it was the P3 that was placed up front of my hornet, it does match the P3 on the back :)

I just want to say a big thank you to Bruce and Sharlene for their hospitality and Bruce's professionalism with his approach to his work, did it with great pride, no short cuts, in fact a bloody perfectionist, even after a bug day [I'd have gladly come another day] he labor'd away.

All I can say is, I changed my riding to be even more sedate then my normal style as the bike tipped over so quickly, it feels super light and responsive.

thanks again [MENTION=37691]MMMTS[/MENTION], if anyone out there is considering replacing a tyre or two, do not hesitate in contacting Bruce, I along others here that have had the pleasure would recommend Bruce without any hesitation.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. another set of rubber shoes from Bruce today. Always a pleasure to watch a master at work.

While the bike was up on stands I took the opportunity to get a propper read of the oil level (usually have to do it kneeling down and doing my best to hold the bike level) Turns out this method has failed me miserably as I was running low.

No problem - Bruce and I duck into his garage where he produces a container of Motul and I commence with the top-up. how cool is that!

cant wait to see how the sportsmarts go tomorrow.

Thanks Bruce.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. New boots and and oil top-up too......can't beat that!

MMMTS is a gentleman among gentleman......we're very lucky to have such a skilled technician within the community here in Melbourne....

Great result! (y)
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I'd also like to thank MMMTS for the great service. I dropped my bike off on a lunch break at work, Bruce then drove me back to work, and then picked me up after work and brought me back to my baby with her new shoes at no extra cost. Could do with a few more like you Bruce!
    • Like Like x 2