Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great scary prank

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waedwe, Nov 27, 2012.

2. I laughed :LOL:. Of course I would have been screaming right along with the other people if I'd been in the elevator.
  3. ...I wonder what would happen if someone got a heart attack, that's pretty scary shit.
  4. Yeah man, I thought it crossed the line imo too.
  5. Fekkin funny
  6. I would have shat myself if I was in the lift :eek:
  7. I was actually wondering what would have happened if someone had attacked the girl.

I seem to recall an article from the UK where someone dressed as a zombie for a party was deliberately run down and killed by a driver who thought they were real.

After all, there is only three basic reactions to any situation - Flight, Fight or F*^k. And being trapped in a lift rules out the first option.
  8. I just got that in an email.
    Seriously, I'm not tough. But I have to fight my demons. If I hear a noise at night I am up and checking what it was.
    I don't like lifts...... If that happened to me I would go off. And it wouldn't be pretty. Think I would get that worked up I would chase it back in it's hole and kill it.
  9. ... I would simply shit myself!!....:mask:
  10. They would have screened and picked people that weren't likely to attack the girl.
    There's a security video somewhere, guy hides in a mail box, sticks his hand out to grab people when they put something in the box. Someone unloads a pistol into said box. You do have to be careful when planning these things, yes.