Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great quotes from Netriders

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Loz, Feb 2, 2008.

1. [Admins: can we sticky-ifiy this one?]

I thought I'd kick off a thread to celebrate those golden quotes people come out with from time to time. Please post your own nominations up for quote of the week/month/year and maybe we can make this part of the annual Netrider chrissy BBQ action...

1) No self-nominations
    2) A 2-message exchange is acceptable - ie. an excellent smackdown may be presented with the previous person's quotes attached too, but keep it brief
    3) Make sure you leave a pointer to the thread you got the quote from.

Here's my first nomination, from this thread:

2. from here
    :p :p :p
  3. Eswen

...Maybe in six months, after the warranty runs out, everything will fall apart while I’m riding down the freeway popping a mono on my awesome 250 and I'll crash and die with horrible road rash, and the only item they will recover from my broken body will be a Sumoto business card. And then, at my funeral, everyone will say "That was Eswen... we TOLD her not to buy from Sumoto's!!" ...
  4. LoL. Where did vanman go? :LOL:

And joel, I'll be watching your every move from here on in. You best not post anything silly. [​IMG]
  5. Apparently over at sariders bagging NR.

Devo, Joel has made some of the funniest quips on NR... there must be a gold mine of stuff to pick through.

I also vote MVRog for the most likely to use dry wit to make an understated point... too many to choose from...
  6. dougz wrote
    Did the Hyosung Cup also have a mechanics championship run in conjunction with it?
  7. Thanx Rob.... I hope.
  8. lols. too true
  9. lol u took about 2min to submit that one, Loz :p
  10. It's like a drunk chick at a party mate, you've got to jump on it before you forget it's there.
  11. Speaking of drunk - wtf does that mean?
  12. Drunk means that you have consumed enogh alcoholic beverages, that you shouldn't drive a computer.
  13. ask Bangr about drunk, he had fun at Loz's i heard :grin: :LOL:
    • Like Like x 1